IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE A WINDSHIELDFLUID PUMP... AND FANS

2003 Ford Focus • 125,000 miles

Ok had removed the water reservoir for the windshield fluid, is it necessary to have it. Main question: my fans stop workin after a short. Got it fix but fans didnt fire, the electrician said that it went all to the computer, should I change the CPU and fan resistor? Guy said to put it direct. What should I do?
Ash77777

EXACT MODEL YOU HAVE?

ENGINE SIZE?

I MAY BE ABLE TO GET YOU A COMPONENT LOCATION DIAGRAM(S) AND MAYBE A WIRE DIAGRAM FOR THE FANS.

. THIS MIGHT AID YOU IN FINDING OUT STUFF IN THE CIRCUIT THAT MAYBE YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT

MAYBE A FAULTY FAN RELAY. THE COMPONENT LOCATIONS MAY HELP YOU FIND IT, IF THERE IS ONE

I'LL BE ON ANOTHER 30 MIN OR SO TONIGHT (THIS MORNING) NOW IS OO: 30 EASTERN TIME. OTHERWISE, I WILL SEE YOU LATER IN THIS DAY

YOUR TURN

Ford focus SE 2.0 zetech engine 16 valve

Ash77777
SOME OF THIS STUFF MAY NOT BE NEEDED NOW. IT'S ALWAYS HERE, IF YOU NEED IT LATER!

I LOOKED FOR EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO THE FANS

"SVT" OR "EXCEPT SVT". MEANS NOTHING TO ME, FOR I AM A JEEP CJ KINDA GUY!----HOPEFULLY YOU KNOW AND CAN DISREGARD THE DIAGRAMS I SEND THAT AREN'T YOU

AS FAR AS THE WASHER PUMP---I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING SAYING IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE. JUST WON'T BE ABLE TO CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS!

SHOULD YOU NEED TO PURCHASE EXPENSIVE STUFF AT A POPULAR AUTO PARTS STORE---RETURN TO THIS POST AND LET ME KNOW, I MAY BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN GETTING THEM (FROM THE SAME PLACE) BUT CHEAPER!

WIRE DIAGRAM 8) SVT

WIRE DIAGRAM 9) EXCEPT SVT

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANNOT READ SOME OF THESE, AND WHICH ONES

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. WORKED LATE. SUBMITTED THIS A FEW HOURS AGO. IT DIDN'T FLY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO CONVERT FROM "BMP" AND "GIF" TO "JPG"

ANYWAY THERE IT IS