CUTTING OUT WHEN IDLES

2003 Ford Focus • 2.3L 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 70,000 miles

I have posted this problem before, motor cuts out at idle only does't stall only does it at idle, it does it worse when turning on ac or defrosters, that how it all started turned on the ac and it cut out at idle, ever since then it don't cut out as bad if your not running ac or defrosters, it had a dtc 02 misfire on 2 and it had a 2274 02 sensor stuck on lean, then I switched 2 with 3 and the misfire went away it has coil on plugs, now it only has the 2274, I checked the fuel pressure it was in range, why does it cut out more when it gets a load on motor, anybody having a logical explanation I was thinking idle control valve but it would be stalling I thought, I would appreciate any thoughts
Randy sharp

Clean the throttle plate on both sides and iac hole with choke cleaner and check fuel pressure. 35=70 psi key on engine off