FORD F-150 CLUTCH PROBLEM

2003 Ford F-150 • 47,000 miles

Clutch problems? Leaving my house this morning, my clutch felt pretty loose. I was able to get my truck into gear and started on my way to work. Half way to work, my clutch wouldn't engage at all. I was able to push it all the way to the floor with no resistance. Do you have an idea of what the problem is and about how much it is to have a mechanic shop fix it?

Pricesavary accross u.S, it might be a hydraulic issue or broken cable if cable operated. A good mechanic eill give an estimate before fixing.

It is hydraulic. I found a puddle of hydraulic fluid under the truck this morning.

Davidtatum
Okay then your hydraulics probably failed and that is why the pedal went to floor. Probably not your clutch if it was working ok last night, you broke a line or slave cylinder fix that and adjustment you shold be in good shape.