HOW TO USE THE SCANNER ON A '03

2003 Ford Explorer • 150 miles

I want to learn how to get the right diagnosis on my truck.
Gvfz

So which scanner do you have brand and model?

I not quiet sure, I don't have it with me, so I prefer to ask later! Thank you, but I wish to know how to remove a power steering pump from a Ford Windstar '95 please!

Gvfz
How to remove a power steering pump from a ford windstar '95

Gvfz
Scanners don't provide diagnosis. Technicians do that. The scanner is merely a tool that reads data and records that still need to be interpreted and further tested before you can know the cause. Some scanners will provide more info and perform more tests than others. You really need to start a different question for your power steering problem. These are archived and searched by title.

Wrenchtech
Just want to know the procedure how to remove a power steering pump on a ford windstar '95 and the steps how to put it back!

Gvfz
You need to start a new question for the power steering pump question. That way when someone does a search for the info on how to replace the pump they can find the info on how to change it. So instead of just helping one person to change the pump we can help many people. Were here to help as many pepple as possible thats are goal. Thanks for your understanding in advance.