FRONT END SWAY

2003 Ford Explorer • 142,000 miles

Just replaced the sway bar end links now when I get to 60 mph and above the front end has a sway side to side if I slow down to 60 mph it stops everything else looks in good shape I have been told everything from separated tire to alignment to sway bar bushings to wheel bearings
Southtrac

I would recommend having the front end inspected for any other loose parts, then start with a wheel alignment. Lets us know what you find

Madmike1735
I forgot to note that also last week I replaced front brake pads and repacked the front wheel bearings they looked good also I did not replace the sway bar to frame bushings, could they be the culprit?

Southtrac
Sway bar bushings usually dont cause a sway- although you think they would by the name. If they are loose, I would replace them. Then get a front end alignment. Townfair usually charges 100$ but its money well spent. They will give you a print out of your caster, camber, toe in/toe out, and your thrust angle. Let me know what you find.

Madmike1735