WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

2003 Ford Excursion • 130,000 miles

I have a fuel leak coming down between the back of the engine and my firewall and cant see directly behind the engine to see where the leak is coming from but know for sure its somewhere between the fuel rail and the "T" fitting that splits the fuel line to both fuel rails. The engine is a 6.8 v10. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Rarebreed85

Tis is hard to describe as it goes behind cylinder head. I've found the best picture that I can but it doesn't show much. You will have to see if it is hitting what looks like a bracket or head. Maybe a clip broke to cause this.

You need to find the leak and replace the fuel line-your fuel pressure will be low if its not fix

We narrowed it down to the left side if your looking at the engine from the front. Tried to see behind there from underneath and top with mirrors but cant see a definite source. Also, if we take the cowl of, how much more room would that give us to see behind the engine if any at all? Would a haynes/chilton manual help?

Rarebreed85
I dont think any manual will help, you'll just have to take off some things so you can see better