STREREO PROBLEMS

2003 Ford Escape • 4 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 181,125 miles

Hello, I just got my 2003 ford escape transmission replaced, when I got it back, there was no power to my stereo? He transmission worker took a quick look at fuses, but they were good and he said to come back monday cuz the man at the shop didn't have time to look at it, but could it need to be reporgrammed cuz he took the battery out? Help please?
Maxineball

Ford radios do not require programming like other models. The radio actually has a few fuses. Does any functions such as back-lighting work? The radio might just have found a time and place to fail.

The Ford man
Check fuses 19, 20 27 in battery junction box.

Mhpautos
I have called the transmission shop that replaced it, they advised me to have it reprogrammed at ford dealership due to the fact that my interior lights don't come one or my fob keys don't lock my vehicle or radio doesn't have power, they said, it's a anti lock feature. I will be taking this vehicle in to get it reprogrammed again at ford dealership. Thanks : D

Maxineball
Hey there PHPAUTOS, I did get the technician to check it out quickly, but he said the fuses were ok.

Maxineball