WHAT IS WRONG HERE

2003 Ford Crown Victoria • 265 miles

2003 crown vic police interceptpor 265,000 miles car used as taxi. Ran pretty good until last week of june. After driving 60 mile car starts to skip and sputter. No power to get out of own way feels like starving for gas. Check engine light is always on code P1297 o2 sensor stuck bank 2 system too lean bank 1. Even with this code car ran pretty good. When car started doing what I previously stated check eng light will rapidly blink checked codes and these are the codes registered P2197.P0171.P0305 started to notice that all this was happenning after ac was on for a while. Was not using ac before end of june no need to. Last time this happenned was this past Sun Got in at beginning of shift and ac not working decided to drive anyway and put 11 miles on car and it started it's evil act. My thoughts went to maybe altenator not charging and batt power running out checked with volt meter and that area seems to be fine, then thought bad coil pack repiaced them. Not the problem was going tocheck ac draw on power but atthis point ac not working replaced fuses and relays same problem almost sure problem is w/ac system but don't know
Gjwesthaven

Start with plugs and coils.

I would also look at the back pressure in the converters. They may be clogged not allowing the motor to breathe