HEATER CORE REPLACEMENT

2003 Dodge Neon • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 122,000 miles

I'm trying to replace the heater core on my 03 dodge neon, and have reached a point of confusion. I have the haynes repair manuel and it has been great so far untill you get to chapter 11 and begin removing the instrument panel. CH 11, section 23, steps 12-15 do not have illustrations or references to previous section/chapters so I have no idea where these parts are that I need to take off. I need to "disconnect the data link connector", "remove the instrument panel support mounting bolts", "remove the A-pillar-to-instrument panel mounting bolts(two on each side), and disconnect the antenna right side connector". If anyone has diagrams/pictures of those steps it would be much appreciated. I'm in the navy and really need to get my car functional soon.
Mattdscott

The data link is under the dash on the left side of the brake (it is a plug where a scanner plugs in). The the mounting bolts for the inst panel, is nothing more than a support bar that attaches from the inst panel to the sheet metal for support. The A-pillar is where the dash bolts to the sides of the interior. The antanna can be disconnected at the stereo rear.