FOLLOW UP FROM PREVIOUS QUESTION

2003 Citroen Picasso • 170,000 miles

It's had a new throttle body, so the reply doesn't seem relevent. I have tried tapping it. Why would it buzz?

Hi there,

The above salls either at idle or coming to a halt. It then refuses to start for some time. It cranks fine but doesn't start. It also often refuses to start after it has been used and parked up for a while. When you return to it it won't start. I keep trying it every few minutes until it starts. My local Citroen dealers has put a new throttle body on it and an O2 sensor. They made no difference. It has had a new fuel and air filter. I have notice that the idle control vavle? On the end of the throttle body make a continuous buzzing noise when it won't start. When stopping normally it buzzes and whirls for a short while like something is resetting.

Ps top website

Please please help me
Senna

Add this to the original question so the tech that assisted you will get an in box message with the follow up question.

Mhpautos