COULD THE AMBIENT TEMPERATURE SENSOR AND THE DRIVER'S SIDE WINDOW FAILURE BE CONNECTED SOMEHOW AND HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

2003 Chrysler Town and Country • 146,000 miles

I have replaced the master switch for the driver's side window and had the ambient temperature sensor replugged in a few months ago. Now, the temperature sensor is stuck at -40, so the AC doesn't work and today, my driver's side window is failing to roll up. The sensor appears to be in good condition and plugged in.
Imnotmyself

By master switch, I apparently meant regulator. I don't know a lot about the mechanics of the power window.

Imnotmyself
The ambient temp sensor has no window control. So you just have a problem with the drivers window?Also you just replaced the window regulator with motor to correct this problem but still doesnt work?

I know that the sensor has no window control. However, the vehicle has both. The overhead outside temperature reading is stuck at -40, so the computer thinks it is cold outside and the air conditioner won't work. Also, my power window doesn't work. I got it repaired a couple of months ago and it worked great. Yesterday, I rolled it down (since it's hot and the AC doesn't work) and when I tried to roll it up, nothing happened. I was wondering if these two things could be somehow related since they happened within a day or two of each other and if there were repair ideas I haven't thought of. So far, I'm thinking I am going to need to replace the sensor and the door switch. Thanks.

Imnotmyself
Doesnt sound related I dont know how they could be. Try this work the window switch with your ear on the door panel. See if you can hear the window motor click when operating the switch.

Okay. Thanks. I thought it would be a long shot to have the two connected, but never hurts to ask. I can't hear any thing other than the clicking of the switch when I try it. I did notice that it clicks twice in the middle, whereas the other switch clicks only once.

Imnotmyself
Your going to have to trace the power to see if its wiring switch or the motor itself. Could just be a bad window motor not uncommon.

Okay. Thank you!

Imnotmyself