CHEVROLET TAHOE DEALER PROBLEM

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe • 96,000 miles

03 tahoe wint turn over, It was in a flood at 26k miles an now has 96k, it was 8 years ago so I don't think it's the problem. It ran perfect and then the transmission went out, I broke all the gears in the trans so I got it rebuilt, it ran perfect before and put the trans back in after two days and now the security light stays on most of the time, doesn't flash. It will not turn over. It will also not communicate with a scan tool, it will not show what gear it is in either, shows the gears just not which one it's in. I tested the ignition and every fuse. It is getting everything to the PCM it needs to to start but it's not coming from the PCM. I replaced PCM and same problem, I've bypassed neutral safety switch that was replaced on rebuild and same problem. If the PCM is in plugged all electrical component inside works, if its plugged up the key fab will not work unless its in the ignition and the parking lights stay on. If PCM unplugged it works. Can anyone help

Did you have your new pcm flashed by the dealer? When they flash it, the security is enabled and ready.