CHEVROLET SUBURBAN TRANSFER CASE PROBLEM

2003 Chevrolet Suburban • 160,000 miles

I have had problems with my 4wd, in process of changing the encoder motor noticed fluid inside the encoder motor. I am thinking I need to replace the bearing/seal on the transfer case, however I am unsure of the part number(s) I should be ordering. I know that I have the 246 autotrac transfer case, however I am not sure if this is different from the NV246. I also notice there is red fluid in my transfer case when I thought there was supposed to be blue fluid since it is the autotrac. What GM part numbers do I need to order for the bearing and seal and should this transfer case have the blue fluid instead of red?
Jemmons

Auto-Trak II Fluid GM P/N 12378508 fluid for the transfer case.

246 and nv246 are the same transfer case.

Thank you, but I am still confused on which part number I need to order for the transfer case bearing and seal, I have a part number for the NV246 but I don't know if it is for mine since mine is the Autotrac.

Jemmons
There are no parts numbers in my descriptions for the seal. You will need to call the dealer, give him your vin and he will give the part numbers and availability