ON MY , THE HEATING AND COOLING WILL NOT WORK, AND ALSO THE UNIT THAT SHOWS TEMPERATURE ON THE CEILING, AND HAS THE HOMELINK BUTTONS ON IT, WITH SUNROOF SWITCH. WHEN I TOUCH ONE OF THOSE BUTTONS, IT TRIGGERS CRUISE CONTROL LIGHT TO CO

2003 Chevrolet Impala • 97,000 miles

Its driving me nuts!
Drude18

Check to see if the blower motor is receiving power and make sure the ground connector hasn't come loose. Check the fuse and relay. Check the switch.

Rivermikerat
What do I do if it doesnt receive power?

Drude18
If the blower motor isn't receiving power, check the fuses and relays. Check the fuse in the main fuse panel in the car and the Maxi-Fuses under the hood. This will also be the location for the relay. Check to see if the switch is receiving and passing power.

Rivermikerat
I'm having the same problem, but mine will kick on eventually. What was the final solution to your problem with the Impala?

Joneskelby
Have you performed the checks I mentioned joneskelby?

Rivermikerat
I checked all the fuses in the car and under the hood. It only happens right when I start my car. The ceiling display just stays blank, and the climate controls are unresponsive, but some lights blink, like the AC button. Then after a certain amount of time (between 1 and 5 mintues) everything turns on and works normal. It's almost like it's a computer problem and theyre taking awhile to load.

Joneskelby
Sounds like a faulty connection somewhere, to me.

Rivermikerat
After taking it to the dealer, they told me it was my after market deck, and charged me $115 for telling me to go get that checked by best buy where, I bought my deck. I went to best buy and they said it wasn't the deck, but checked the power to my switch. Apparently the switch wasn't getting enough power. We checked the fuse and it wasn't getting enough power. After finding the wiring diagram online, I figured out it was the IGNITION SWITCH. Got that changed, and have been good to go since.

Joneskelby
Thanks for letting us know.

Rivermikerat