THE GAS LINE GOT RIPPED OUT

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier • 15,500 miles

I just wanted to know what exactly is wrong and how much it would cost so I can bring it to a mechanic and get it fixed. I have a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe, and it is having a lot of problems. The first one is The gas line got ripped out when we tried to pull it out of the mud. Now it is difficult to get the car started and fully running, you have to pump the gas for a while to get the gas running threw the lines and in the motor.

Also it has problems with the transmission cause it wont shift into 2nd gear if your don't let the RPM get up to 5 then let off the gas and let it shift itself. Then when you go to get on the interstate and get up to speed the car acts like its gonna die so you gotta let off the gas and let the motor settle then get up and go. When you just start the car and get it running right and when you start going and the RPM get up to 4 it dies and you have to start all over.

Then it kinda makes a funny noise when you turn on the A/C on the interstate. It kinda sounds like a Diesel Truck engine. Its very loud. Then when you go to make a sharp turn even to like turn in a parking lot, basically if your turn the wheel more than one time it starts making a popping noise and a grinding noise. It is having a lot of problems and ive had it for only a year. It has 155,000 miles on it.
Jmanthebest

SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR THE TERRAIN YOU ARE IN

I'VE HAD SEVEN TOTAL SINCE I BEGAN DRIVING ON THE ROAD IN 1981....STILL HAVE THE LAST TWO (OBTAINED THEM IN THE EARLY '90s).........NEVER OWNED ANYTHING ELSE FOR A PRIMARY DRIVER

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1998-ford-ranger-wont-start

I PROMISE, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

MIGHT EVEN PASS IT ON DOWN TO YOUR GREAT GRAND YOUNGINS