I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CAR

2003 Cadillac DTS • 110 miles

First let me start off my by dashboard always rings and says stability engine tire service and check tire motor and the lights check engine is always on plus the airbags and traction thing aways comes on it started out next dieing and I would crank it back up and would be fine then it started to dieing twice but I would just ignore it cause it would be fine after words then one day it died on the road and I would start it again and it would repeat til I got home good thing I wasn't far but now it does all these things combined and plus many more like dieing on the highway And shakes like a very old car I mean like it shakes and jumps and the lights flicker and the car wants to die it jerks and the rpm gos up and down please help me: ) please and thank you
Audreyo

Have the computer scanned to identify where the trouble is coming from.

: ( I have before but they told me the fuse might be out on my car cause the machine wouldn't turn on so I got my fuses with the whole tune up and still wont work: ( iam so lost I am thinking of getting a less complicated

Audreyo