BLOWER FAN NOT WORKING

2003 Buick Rendezvous

Heater problem
2003 Buick Rendezvous 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

My problem is that my blower motor does not seem to be working. I have replaced both it and the resistor pack however it is still not working. I have also checked the fuses and they are working as well. I am at a loss for what else it could be.
Ngrosskleg

Hi: The first thing you need to check is if you're getting power to the motor. If you are, either you have a bad motor or a bad ground. If no power is there, check the blower motor resister. If no power is there, check the relay and work your way back to the switch itself. Let me know what you find.

I have the same problem. I found 2 pins burned and melted the plastic on the plug to the heater fan switch but no blown fuses. Any ideas where the short could be?

Streetrod54
Streetrod, the fuses are before the switch. My guess is the switch itself is overheating or has overheated.

Rivermikerat