WHAT CAUSES A ROUGHNESS IN FRONT WHEN I HIT DIPS IN THE ROAD OR IN CURVES TO RIGHT OR LEFT

2003 Buick Lesabre • 100,000 miles

The roughness feels like when you run over the strips along side of the road that are supposed to get your attention if you get too far on the shoulder of the road. It started out only doing it when going around a curve to the right or pass a car and move back to the right lane, didn't do it going straight or to the left. Mechanic said it was the wheel bearing/brake module, replaced right one then the left one. Then he said a boot was leaking on passenger side, probably a bad cv joint, replaced that axle, no change. A front end guy checked it and found a bad lower ball joint, passenger side, replaced it. Now the roughness does it going to right and left and when hitting a dip or dips in the road, when the car goes down at the dip you feel it as it bottoms. It is worse since replacing the ball joint. I worry about going very far in it. I replaced the struts about a year ago and new tires 2 months ago. I don't know what to do or who to ask. Can you help? Could the struts have gone bad or someone asked if the strut mounts have been replaced. You can feel it riding in the front seat bur even more in the steering wheel when driving. Thanks tim
Timtrader

I would have someone look at the struts. I would also check the motor mounts as well.