HOW DO YOU SET THE VACUUM PIPES?

2002 Toyota Tazz • 80,000 miles

My car seems to be really sluggish and the car smokes a lot maybe that's due to the Vacuum pipes being set incorrectly, maybe there's something else I can do to solve the problem? I want the smoking to stop and really need to know the settings for the Vacuum pipes.

Thanking you
Saai
Saahil207

Is the Check Engine Light showing.
Why do you think it has anything to do with vacuum lines? Engine management system is computer controlled and doe snot have too many vacuum lines.

What have been done so far? When was the last service done?

After the service which was done about 2 months, the car got really sluggish and started smoking. People told me its due to the Vacuum pipes not being correctly placed

Saahil207
And the Engine light is not showing

Saahil207
Did you check the engine oil level? It could be overfilled causing the sluggishness and excessive smoke. Is it gery, white or black smoke?

The oil level is fine, I checked the dipstick. They smoke is like light blue. Please help find a solution

Saahil207
Light blue smoke is oil being burnt in the engine and mostly caused by worn valve seals.

Hae the compression tested. If they are low, you might have worn piston rngs causing the loos of performance.

Thanks a lot dude! And another thing what can be done just to help tweak the acceleration of this car? Its really dead on inclines

Saahil207
Check the ignition timing. We don't have any information on this vehicle but if you tell me the engine code, I might be able to understand it better and provide the necessary suggestions.