I HAVE A . RECENTLY GOT A LUBE, OIL AND FILTER. A FEW DAYS LATER ALL THE LIGHTS ON THE DASH CAME ON. WE TOOK IT BACK IN AND FOUND OUT THAT ONE OF THE HOSES WAS UNATTACHED. THE MECHANIC HAD TO REATTACH THE HOSE THEN REPROGRAM ALL THE SEN

2002 Toyota Highlander • 144,000 miles

I have a 2002 Highlander. Recently got a lube, oil and filter. A few days later all the lights on the dash came on. We took it back in and found out that one of the hoses was unattached. The mechanic had to reattach the hose then reprogram all the sensors. Three days latter the clock in the console went out and the display that shows A/C, flow of air, temperatures, etc. We took it back and were told that the console shorted out. My question is it possible that something they did when they were reprogram it could have caused this short? The cost to replace it is $965. Do you think this is reasonable?
Santa Clause

Honestly, the LOF has nothing to do with the electrical issue present at this time-