LOCATION OF OXYGEN SENSORS ON A V6

2002 Toyota Camry • 135,000 miles

I am trying to locate all the oxygen sensors on my camry. There is a picture floating around online but I don't think it's the correct one for my car.( I have attached this picture)

I know that my car has 4 Sensors Two of which are A/f sensors.

Upstream front
Upstream Back
Downstream Front
Downstream Back

I think the Upstream front is the one that comes directly out of the front of the manifold but that I pretty much the only one that I know.

A garage told me that I needed to change Bank 1 Sensor 2 and Bank 2 Sensor 1. Now I just have to locate them on the car. I have my Haynes Repair Manual but it doesn't give any information.

Thanks in advance for your time and anticipated feedback!

Juice.C

Bank 1 is the side with #1 cylinder sensor 2 is the down stream or second sensor on that side, Bank 2 is the other cylinder bank, sensor 1 is the up stream or first sensor, does that help?

Mhpautos
Yes, this is very helpfull. The parts that received from the store are the wrong parts.

Juice.C
Okay, i've changed the sensors, the sputtering has stopped. I still have the code P1135, now I have another code which is p0110. The car looses power when you accelerate.

Juice.C
P 1135 lean mixture, check for vacuum leaks, and P0110 Check that the air intake temp sensor in the air filter box is installed correctly.

Mhpautos