WON'T START

2002 Subaru Outback • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 89,000 miles

My 2002 very dependable subaru outback wont start. Tremendous amounts of rain here, if that is relevant, 89000 miles, low gas. Engine turns over just won't kick in. Battery is 3 months old
Jyardley

Can I put the dry gas, or fuel injection cleaner in the gas tank?

Jyardley
http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing