MY DASH LIGHTS FLICKER AND THE ENGINE WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START

2002 Saturn SL1 • 150,000 miles

I have a 2002 Saturn sl I was putting in a new sterio and when I connected the power wires there was a spark. After the spark I turned the key to see if it had power. When I turned the key to run every light on the dash started to flicker. I started the car after this and it ran for a second then died. Now the car will turn over but not start. Also the interior lights no longer work the sun roof still works but all the lights won't turn on. I have cheked all the fuses and the battery is good what should I look at now?
KrazyCouger

You need to stick with the first question you that you asked that I was helping you with and post replys there. Dont start new questions that makes it so much harder to help you.I will talk to you about your problem on the first question you asked. Please post all details there iam not going to jockey between the new questions you post to try to help you. Its not fair to me or the other users that trying to follow your question to try to find answers to there car problems.