CAR WILL NOT START, BUT TURNS OVER ?

2002 Saturn L100 • 97,000 miles

Brand new battery, fuel pump turns on, new filter, fuel pressure 49psifrom the rail. Injecters removed cleaned external pressure cleaned. Throttle body was dirty (black)removed and cleaned out with Q-tip and cloth, new rubbers.
new spark plugs, spark tested and all 4 channels off of coil pack checked out.
replaced ignition control module anyway (agaist my better judgement, was talked into)
removed valve cover inspected timing chain (appears to be on, not broken)
Did a compression test, all for chambers were 55-60, im assuming it was low due to the engine being cold, and not being able to start.
used a inspection camera to look into the plug chambers, the walls dont appear to be scorched or have groves.
Vsant76

You only have 55-60psi compression?If so thats why it wont. Start most likely the timing chain jumped time really common on that car. When you checked the compression on the engine did you hold the gas pedal all the way to the floor and cranked it over ten compression strokes?If not you need to do that and post the results. The engine wont start and run with that low of compression.

No, I didnt hold the gas pedal at all and I only turned it over 3 times. I will redo the compression test. I will not be able to do so till sunday morn, can I reply/post them

Vsant76
Yes you can post then also the security light isnt on solid or flashing is it?

Im not sure, where do look for the security light?

Vsant76
It would be on the instrument cluster.

Ok I will check when I get home, thanks

Vsant76
Your welcome keep me posted.

I FINALLY FOUND TIME TIME TO REDO COMPRSSION TEST AND A LEAK DOWN TEST RESULTS: CYLINDER 1- 20% COMPRESSION
LEAKDOWN TEST 75% LOSS LEAKING INTO CYLINDER 2 / EXHAUST
CYLINDER 2 - 25% COMPRESSION
LEAKDOWN TEST 80% LOSS, LEAKING INTO CYLINDER 1 /EXHAUST
CYLINDER 3- 30% COMPRESSION
LEAKDOWN 80% LOSS, LEAKING INTO CYLINDER 4 / EXHAUST
CYLINDER 4- 75% COMPRESSION
LEAKDOWN 75% LOSS, LEAKING INTO CYLINDER 3 / EXHAUST

THERE WAS NO LEAKAGE INTO THE COOLANT OR OIL PAN OR THROTTLE BODY

Vsant76
So what was the actual psi readings of compression for each cylinder?When you say percentages of compression do you really mean psi of compression?If so most like the timing chain let go and damaged the valves.

MY APOLOGIES, YES I MEAN PSI, NOT PERCENTAGES(I GUESS I HAVE MONEY ON MY MIND)IF THE CHAIN HAS LET GO, WOULD IT BE VISUALLY BROKEN OR OFF THE SPROCKET. AND IS IT WORTH TO REBUILD IN A MACHINE SHOP?

Vsant76