OVER HEATING

2002 Pontiac Grand Am • 136,500 miles

I changed the thermostat and water pump refilled and bled system I can get good heat out of it when I rev it up, at idle blows noticiably colder air. Drove vehicle about 30 miles blew water out and overheated. Refilled and drove 5 miles overheated again. Refilled rad then drove home stayed in opearting temp but had no heat, a couple times a faint feel of warm air but then would go away right away. There is constant stem and water droplets out of exhaust no white smoke and no smell of prestone out back end, pulled oil dipstick and oil cap no notice of prestone, any ideas would be helpful
Buttro63

Cople things to check here. When it gets hot/warm disconnect the fans so they won't start and feel the radiator in different spots. If you feel any cold spots on it then the rad is probably in need of being replaced or recored. It shold be same temp all over. Then look for water/coolant just above water pump where intake meets head. If you see water/coolant there you may have a bad intake gaskets. If you can't see any leaks then have it pressure tested as it may have an intake gasket or head gasket leak.