PEUGEOT 307 CLUTCH PROBLEM

2002 Peugeot 307 • 95,000 miles

Won't start, no dash lights, wipers on (won't turn off)
I have recently fitted a new clutch, after completion of the clutch job car started as normal, switched on lights and rear heated screen then put front wipers on and all dash lights went off. Keyed off and then ignition back on - no dash lights, wipers on and wouldn't turn off. Car stated and stopped several times (no dash lights each time) locked and unlocked car tried starting again - started no dash still. Gave up due to cold and dark.

Two days later got in it, car started as it should all electrics and all dash lights working drove for an hour no problems stoped and started 4-6 time the same evening no problems.

The next morning back to no dash lights, wipers on and now wont start (cranks well but wont start) checked fuses, checked connections on gearbox earth (main earth) and other plugs that I had removed while doing clutch (only two sensors)

Thats the story so far, please help!
TractorManBell