OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA SENSOR PROBLEM

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada • 102,000 miles

Transmission wont shift out of first gear. Speedometer does not operate. ABS light on. Found three plastic sensors in transfer case. Replaced them, no change. Hooked to scanner. With key on engine off says wheels a going three MPH. In gear driving stays the same. Any ideas? If you can help a donation will be given. Thanks

As far as the shifting, it may be valve body in the trans or internal failure. Monitoring the trans inputs and outputs will tell the story.

As far as the abs, once you get it to go with the trans working, you can drive it to watch all the sensors for equal readings. What is the code?

I bought it with the front diff and extension out. He told me he switched out a speed sensor out of it. But he said it was a bolt in. Monday I will get a scanner for seeing whats going on. Scanner I have is pretty generic and said had no codes. Doesnt do abs and ect.

Bdshop
Do you mean the speed sensor in the back of the transfer case?

All three plastic screw in sensors in the transfer case. One by the output shaft to the front diff and two in the tail shaft of the transfer case.

Bdshop