ALTERNATOR CHANGE, WHAT NEXT?

2002 Nissan Maxima • 150,000 miles

I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima. The other day, at a stop light I hit the gas and there car didn't go and the engine didnt rev. After it was turned off and back on it fired up to just to do the same again at a different light. Then it started to act like it had a dead battery. Since then the alternator was changed (battery was 2 months old) it did the same thing again 2 days later (drove for a day). That is, it was started after sitting overnight, drove a quarter mile, was shut off for 3 hours, started up and then the gas pedal wouldn't rev the engine when it was put in gear. Now its sitting so it doesnt die on the road. Some one said the O2 sensor could go bad and drain the battery? Any ideas?
Kstewart0307

I dont see how the o2 sensor is going to drain the battery. See what the charging voltage is at the battery at idle?

The battery measured a little above 12v. The charging voltage at idle was 14.15, 14.2 with a little gas. When put into gear the car would move (this time) and it rev'd in neutral.

Kstewart0307
What would start as a gas pedal/engine rev problem and then result in a dead battery issue at stop lights? Now that the car didnt respond backing out of a driveway, what could it be?

Kstewart0307
Do you have any codes in the computer?