TIMING CHAIN MARKS LOST

2002 Nissan Altima • 15,000 miles

Head gasket replaced, lost timing in sprockets, after many trys, have TDC right
chain yellow marks aligned each camshaft ok, according to diagram, see no marks in cover except drill mark on COVER exhaust cam, near 10mm bolt,
intake cam mark at 9 O. Clock
have compression 130 aprox.
turned engine on, no. Luck removed and grounded spark plug NO FIRE!
Pluged scanner and shows CAM SENSOR FAILURE AND AIR FUEL METERING PROBLEM

if get wright answer and start engine will certainly donate more money, already paid 2 times some people and no luck
Dasilva111

Please post codes in Poxxx format also have checked for injector pulse?

Docfixit
Shows code P1111 and P0340, car was runing fine just for burn ex, valve (replaced)
My question still is, proper way to align cams, had TDC and the 2 yellow marks in chain to mating marks in sprockets but after turns by hand, will not match again.
Is firing mark # 1 in slot of intake cam is to be exactly aligned with sensor
Please be as detailed as you can,
I'm very frustrated and my son wants car out!

Dasilva111
Timing chain marks 26 links between gold/yellow mark on chain and 64 links between camshaft sprocket and gold/yellow linkand crankshaft sprocket orange/blue link on the timing chain side without the tensioner see diagrams
where codes present before headremoval? And injector pulse?

Docfixit
Engine is 2.5L

Docfixit
As I explained earlier
There were no codes engine was running but missing on cyl 3, valves were changed
now code again 1111 and 0340
I seen diagrams before and installed chain according to diagrams
#1cyl TDC yellow marks on top and sprocket marks on each yellow mark
any other suggestions?
Is it possible, no fire because camshaft not in position with spark sensor

Dasilva111
P0340 fault in Camshaft Position sensor either open or shorted or out of Phase located on rear head is it pluged in wiring intact?
P1111 fault Intake Valve Timing Control either defective or open or shorted IVTC has to be removed during repair MUST NOT be disassembled is solenoid connected wiring intact?

Docfixit
Got car started after turning engine by hand several times
and matching ellow mark in chain and sprockets, this is what I did
#1 cyl TDC aligned with mark bottom cover and two yellow marks on top of chain
then turned ex cam and intake cam to go in slots no luck
so I moved 2 teeth on each cam and started but missing badly, if I repeat that what should be position of EX and INT lobes
Is it possible that chain slipped at crank couple of teeth, If so is there any other way to set timing
I'm lost and see no way out

Dasilva111
May need to start from step one MAKE sure #1 cyl is at TDC compression stroke. Take out plug have helper turn engine by hand finger in plug hole when feel compression set on mark. TDC can alin on crak to mark for TDC of #1 and BTC #1 may be timing on oposing cylinder.

Docfixit