FUEL SYSTEM NOT WORKING PROPERLY

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer • 185 miles

Ive checked the 2 fuses dedicated to the fuel pump, one is a 15 amp under the hood, and the other is a 7.5 under the dash, both are good, the first relay in series dosnt send power thru to the 2nd relay to power the pump, and the second relays coil has power but the ground side is controlled by the computer, the car runs fine if I remove the second relay and feed the direct coil power to the pump, but pump runs constant. I have existing problem with my alternators voltage regulator putting out too much, would this cause my computer to stop sending the signal to my fuel pump to run? Or do I have another issue?
Ckmrt1179

This is the schematic of the 2 relays. At igniton on, the firt relay should send battery voltage to terminal 2 of the second relay. If you do not have battery voltage to this wire, then the relay is bad or it is not being energised.

Your question seems to indicate thus.