CLUTCH PROBLEM

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 126,000 miles

I have a 2002 mitsubishi lancer oz rally and I started having a problem with my car not going into gear about 2 weeks ago, I checked the brake fluid and it was still about half full so I filled it up. After that I really didn't have a problem until tonight. I had problems putting it into first gear and finally got it in, went around the corner at the red light and clutch wouldn't engage. Now when I push the clutch in a get a lot of grinding noises coming from it and it will not do anything now. Whats wrong?
Kka916

Brake fluid? The brakes don't have anything to do with the clutch. Dont you mean transmission fluid? Have you checked the level of it?

Vdub98
Its a hydrolic clutch that feeds off the brake fluid, please dont comment my question if you dont know what your talking about.

Kka916
Could be your throwout bearing/pressure plate are damaged/worn.

Fixitmr
I had the same prob back around nov change out the master then the slave and twice with new one and I found yesturday a blog saying it could be a bad brake hose front so today I got a new one and changed that out and its bout 6 months later and im still having issues I have to pump the clutch sometimes just to get into gear ur best bet which I wish I started with is just to get it over to a mitsu dealer and have there shop take a look at it then if they fix it and its still not working u can be ****ed at them lol

Jim08