CAR WONT START

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 90,000 miles

I am working on a 2002 mitsubishi lancer oz rally I will not start it turns over I have checked the time and changed the spark plugs and tested the plug wires/coils and I still can not get it to try to start what sensors could it be or any idea
E_g_auto

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.