ENGINE DIAGRAM NEEDED

2002 Mazda 6 • 75,000 miles

I would like to install magnets on the fuel line for more fuel efficiency, as the car is a gas guzzler, but cannot find the fuel line where they need to be attached. Could someone please post a diagram, showing the fuel line, of the 2002 (or later) for the Mazda 6 to help me find the right location.
Thanx
Bananajoe8

This is a process that barely has any results. I would not waste your money on the magnets as to recover the cost of them alone will be a long time.

Key to fuel economy is service and driver habits.

Roy,

Thank you for the advise, however I already have them and would still like to give them a try. The car is great but averages 10 lt./100km, with economical driving habits, which is very inefficient for European standards. Could you please help out with locating the gas line close to the engine.
Thanks again

Bananajoe8
Here is a picture of the engine. Perhaps it helps.

Bananajoe8
The part circled in red is the fuel line. Look for a place between it and the firewall to clip on the magnet, though I don't understand how much it can help.