KIA SORENTO DOOR PROBLEM

2002 Kia Sorento • 140,000 miles

Hello Sir. My kia sorento 2002 power door and power window are not working. And I could not find the door fuses, I found the window fuses and they are in good condition. And about the relay in the front I have swapped 4 identical relays but no change.
and I opened the door's (driver) inside and connected window switch power red line with 12v red line. At that time the windows are working (all the 4doors working in this way). But for the doors I could not find that kind of method. Am I doing right thing?
for example originally when key is in. ON the windows work. But now they work without ON key.
for doors what can I do.? There is hands free ETACS but my fob is not working also.
but when giving power to the door lock power once directly the doors centrally lock.

The windows are supposed to be powered only when ignition switch is turned on and now that you have battery voltage at all times, they would work even if the key is not turned on.

The power window relay is not being energised to provide power to the window switch and you need to find out if it is the ETACS that is not grounding the circuit or the relay does not have power to it.

Likewise the power door lock relays are also controlled by the ETACS. Most likely problem is a faulty ETACS.