JEEP OTHER DENT PROBLEM

2002 Jeep Other

I love my dog and enjoy to take him wherever I go with me in my Jeep JK but he becomes a nuisance sometimes as I drive and even once almost made me cause an accident!
Is there a way I can keep him to the in the back or a specific area in the car as I drive where we will both be safe?
Wanjirukimani

Hi,
I completely understand where you are coming from as I also love to take my dog with me on trips. I would like to introduce you to Bestop accessories and products for your Jeep. They offer a range of cool and affordable new accessories including a pet barrier! You will be able to now keep your dog securely in the back.

Bestop
Yes a cage works or something to block off from floor to headliner

A BARRIER MAY BE THE ANSWER

HAVE YOU TRIED TRAINING?

I FOUND THAT THE MORE MY DACHSHUND (PUP-PUP) GOT TO RIDE HE WOULD OBEY COMMANDS---JUST LIKE WHEN HE'S AFOOT

HE GETS 3-4 RIDES AROUND THE BLOCK WEEKLY. AN OCCASIONAL 30 MINUTE RIDE TO MY MOM'S HOUSE. AN OCCASIONAL RIDE TO SOMEWHERE HE CAN GET OUT AND ENJOY. THE MORE HE GOT TO RIDE, THE CALMER HE GOT----HE'LL BE STANDING AT THE SIDE OF THE DRIVEWAY WHEN I GET HOME, JUST FOR THAT 5 MINUTE TRIP AROUND THE BLOCK, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH VEHICLE I, OR MY WIFE IS IN

FOR A LOT OF HIS 1ST RIDES, AND LONGER ONES NOW, I'D PUT HIS OVAL BED IN THE SEAT, HE WOULD EVENTUALLY LAY DOWN AND BE CONTENT. I RECKON HE THOUGHT OF IT AS HIS "SANCTUARY", HOME OR JEEP.

HE WILL STAY PUT ON THE PASSENGER SIDE---OR IN THE BACK SEAT---WHATEVER THE PASSENGER MANIFEST MIGHT BE

THE 1ST PICS---ARE OF HIM AND WILLY

I HAVE A FRIEND WITH A '87 WRANGLERHE'S GOT A ROTTWEILER (BEAR) AND A DOBERMAN (APOLLO) APOLLO IS REALLY ALOT BIGGER THAN THE PIC REFLECTS

BOTH OF THEM WILL STAY PUT WHERE HE PUTS THEM----THEY GET TO RIDE ALL OF THE TIME TOO

YOU MAY HAVE ONE OF THEM SUPER HYPER K-9s, LIKE A JACK RUSSEL, IT MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE MORE TIME AND PATIENTS TO GET HIM ROADWORTHY!

LET US KNOW HOW IT'S GOING!