JAG 3.0

2002 Jaguar X-Type • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 99,910 miles

100000 MILE TUNE UP AND MAITNACE. WILE DOING THE MAINTNACE IT WAS RECOMENDED THAT I REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS AT THIS TIME. I DID SO AND PUT CAR BACK TOGETHER STARTED CAR AFTER MAINTNACE COMPLETED AND FOUND THAT THE ENGINE SYSTEM AND GEARBOX LIGTS WERE ON ALONG WITH ADTC CODE PO222 AND PO1000 AT FIRST THOUGHT I LOOKED FOR VACCUM LEAKE OR BAD WIRE CONNECTION FOUND NEITHER REMOVED THE UPPER PLANUM A SECOND TIME AND WENT BACK THROUGH MY WORK AS FAR AS IT SEEMS ALL IS GOOD MY QUETION IS WHAT DOSE THE THROTTLE PEADLE POSITION SENSOR HAVE TO DO WITH SPARK PLUGS AND WHY THE LIGHTS CAR RAN FINE NO ISSUES BEFOR MAINTNCE AND NOW ITS HAVING THESE ISSUES I AM A MECHANIC BY TRADE AND DO ALL MY OWN SERVICE BUT AT THIS I AM AT A LOSS PLEASE HELP
KENNY

Just by doing the service you could have knocked a connector at the throttle loose? Check all connectors.

Merlin2021
Just by doing the service you could have knocked a connector at the throttle loose? Check all connectors. Check. For loose or cracked grounds too

Merlin2021