CHECK TORQUE ON DEMAND

2002 Isuzu Axiom • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic •

My check TOD light is flashing. The owners manual says see manufacturer and advances and auto zones computers dont read those codes.
IsuzuA02

Key on engine off locate dLC see diagram use paper clip jumper from PIN 8 to 5 this will cause check engine light to flash codes. So Flash, flash pause flash = 21. Post codes will advose

Docfixit
I am not very car savy. I do not know what the DLC diagram is or a paper clip jumper. I took it to Ted Russell Ford Isuzu and they said that it is 2 speed sensors in my transfer case. (Which will cost $515 to fix) Also my ABS light comes on after I've driven it for a while. Ted Russell said that this is my main hydraulic system in my ABS. The light has been on in the car since I bought it and my brakes work just fine. The mechanic said that this COULD cause the brake to just go to the floor one time unexpectedly when I go to push them. (This will cost $1800 to fix) Is this a reasonable price? And would my brakes malfunction without that hydraulic system working correctly? What about the speed sensors? Is this a reasonable price to fix them, and are there any consequences to not fixing them? Also I would love to be able to double check to make sure these are the actual problems my car has and no one is just trying to charge me an arm and a leg. Is there anyway for me to confirm there diagnosis?

IsuzuA02
All can suggest is get second diagnosis

Docfixit
Ok thank you for your help. I have one more question. How many speed sensors in the transfer case are there on an 02 isuzu axiom?

IsuzuA02
One VSS see diagram there trans speed sensor top of trans center

Docfixit