2002 Infiniti Q45 Repair Question
Infiniti Q45 Sensor Problem
Here's the codes:
1. P0306 - Cylinder 6 Misfire Detected ( could it be a coil or fouled plug ? )
2. P0330 - Sensor 2 Ckt Malfunction Bank 2 ( what should I do? Replace the knock sensor? what is the term "Ckt" ? )
3. P0505 - Idle Control System Malfunction ( Should I inspect and clean the throttle body with a spray ? )
Thanks in advance.
Do you have a constant miss fire at idle?
I would try cleaning the idle air control valve.But let's hold off on the knock code till we fix the miss fire code code be setting the knock code.
1. yes also injector pull plug take a look maybe fouled
2. Maybe open or short in circuit[CKT] or knock sensor
3. Either faulty throttle actuator or intake leak
Would start with plug inspect then erase codes drive see what resets
18,443 answers provided
here's an update:
Today I took off my intake and cleaned my "MAF SENSOR" with CRC maf cleaner.
Also, I bought "sea foam" throttle body cleaner and sprayed and wiped the throttle plate.
I cleared the codes and test drove it.
CEL came back on again. This time one 1 code though. It was "P0505" Idle control malfunction. ( IAC VALVE . should I replace it ? )
1 question asked
The first thing you need to do is see if you have a vaccuum leak?