MISFIRE??

2002 Hyundai Sonata • 6 cylinder Automatic • 113,000 miles

I have an 02 sonata v6 gls. Lately, it has been idling roughly. When at a stop or reversing it shakes back and forth sort of. It's more of a surge than a shake. It hasn't died and hasn't had engine light on. We've taken the car in for the timing belt recently. We have not changed spark plugs/wires, but had pulled one at autozone and they said they're ok. Also changed the IAC, which turned out to be a waste of 160 dollars! It is a new to us car and I would love to drive it to work, but I work far and don't want to get stuck! The symptoms are worsened with the air on. Any suggestions? NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT! : ( I am sad over this.
Crone

Go to this link: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-misfires-or-runs-rough

13.Idle air control valve

Thank you. We did number 13 and think we'll do the plugs and wires. I wish I could know for sure: ( Thanks

Crone
If there were a major problem, would it pass emissions, and wouldn't it run rough throughout driving? This is only idle and coming from idle just today. It's not always, either. AC makes it worse.

Crone
I'v decided it's all messed up. Changed plugs and wires and now engine light is on with a high idle the codes are: P0122
P1505
P1507
Changed IAC before plugs still not right. When driving around the block, the trans doesn't engage it's like revving super high before it might engage at least 3000 right now it idles at 1500 and fluctuates to 1800. This is aggravating especially because I wanted a sonata. It's' 2002. Any suggestions. I know what the codes mean, but that isn't helpful when I have no clue what they're talking about. Already did timing belt change and cannot afford more money! UGH

Crone