NO POWER

2002 Hyundai Accent • 79,000 miles

My 2001 Accent is been doing something very weird lately. Coming out of a stoplight, my engine got no pull at all, on first gear, I had to provide a lot of accelerator at half-clutch for the thing to even move. And as I moved and shifted, it choked and sputtered and wheezed along, and the check engine light blinked on and off.

feels like its not getting gas or air or something because it barely moved was so scared to drive home in the freeway thinking its gonna stop in the middle. Also what's weird is that this happened a few seconds after I had the heater on. When I turned the heater off, it sputtered along a while, slowly reducing in intensity, and then disappeared. It happened again when I turned the heater on, at full blast only though. Can anybody tell me whats wrong with it? I need Help!
Jemini21

I am sending you a diagnostic walk through for your situation. just use the link below;

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-has-low-power-output