WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN CAUSE A SHUDDER COMING FROM THE RIGHT FRONT END WHEN ACCELERATING UNDER LOAD (LOW SPEED5-20MPH)BUT COASTING IS FINE.

2002 Honda CRV • 140,000 miles

I have swapped tires and rims front to rear.I have replaced the right front cv shaft assembly twice (Each cv shaft from different suppliers). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Chad W Johnson

Any growling noises from that area?

Rivermikerat
No, I have'nt heard any growling noises from that area.

Chad W Johnson
What do you mean by shudder? Vibration? Have you checked all suspension components? Will the axle shaft wiggle (rotationally) with the brake on and transmission in Park or a drive gear? Is there any up and down or side to side play at either end of the axle shaft?

Rivermikerat
Vibration/shake would describe the problem.I will check what you have suggested. Though it is a new cv axle assm. As for suspention
components I have new sway bar links. The struts seem to be doing there job. Contol arms and ball Joints are ok.I checked for loose suspention fasteners and worn bushings and bad motor mounts.

Chad W Johnson
I'm not thinking axle shaft, I'm thinking either hub or transaxle bearings.

Rivermikerat