I JUST SCANNED A . CODE: P1259 CAME UP.

2002 Honda CRV • 71,910 miles

I just scanned a 2002 Honda CRV. Code: P1259 came up. The code mean there is something going on with the Vtech. What's wrong and how can it be fixed?

Thank you
Deshawn

Try removing fuse #6 on underhood fuse panel with key off. Keep itoff for 10 seconds then reinstall. If it comes on again have a pro run a scan and a few other checks onit. Like ohms to pcm, oil siwtch volts etc.

I am so sorry for the delay. I tried that and it still made a strange noise. I looked further into it and found that the code represented that the oil pressure switch needed to be changed. I would like to know if that is correct and if so, what the steps to take for this. Thanks

Deshawn
Engine must not be on. Disconnect electrical connection, unscrew switch and revers to install.

The problem has occured again. Thistime there is a vibration with it. The Honda dealer said that the brake piston is getting stuck. This is the reason for the vibration. I don't buy it. I think there is much more going on and they are trying to cover themselves.

Is this even possible? (Brake Piston getting stuck)

Deshawn
Yes the piston can get stuck or frozen. Normally your car will pul in th eopposite direction when brakes are applied. It could be a wheel bearing/axle shaft as well.