REPLACED COMPRESSOR CAR WONT START

2002 Honda Civic • 4 cylinder • 200,000 miles

I have a 2002 Honda Civic LX. Recently there was a squeaking noise coming from the hood. Then I found the ac/compressor pulley was bad the bearing went. So I decided to replace the entire compressor. It was easy enough to replace. I haven't charged the system because I wanted to see if it was aligned properly before I did. I tried turning on the car but it doesn't start now. Any help would be appreciated.
Bgrich2003

Check your fuses.

Fixitmr
I already did they all looked good.

Bgrich2003
It sounds like everything turns but it won't start

Bgrich2003
Check for spark?

Fixitmr
How do I check for a spark?

Bgrich2003
1 way is remove plug wire from sparkplug, insert a spare plug. Lay on metal ground surface. Turn car over. Watch tip for spark.

Fixitmr
Another thing. It's likely you accidently goofed something up doing compressor change that you were not aware of at the time.

Fixitmr
That is possible. The only thing I can think of is I had to cut the connector off the old ac compressor and splice it to the new one. So maybe I mixed up wires. Does anybody have a wiring diagram so I can see which wire is the ground and which ones are for the switch. Everything else looks okay. BTW thanks for your help fixitmir

Bgrich2003
Try unplugging compressor to see if it starts? Did you check for spark?

Fixitmr
I unplugged compressor and it didn't start. As far as the spark I wasn't too successful, since I don't have a spare spark plug to leave in. I don't want to just leave it open. So I'll have to get a spare tomorrow. Once again thanks for your help I'll let you know how that goes.

Bgrich2003