FUSE BOX PROBLEM??

2002 Honda Civic • 125,000 miles

Hi. I have a 2002 civic si. Just today I got it the car and the A/C wasn't working, the remote door lock, unlock, alarm. And the wipers on the first setting, the dome lights and the parking brake light was on. This happened to my friend a couple of years ago, he said it might be the fusebox. If it is, can you please tell me what part is broken in the fuse box?
Thank you. Help will be much appreciated!
Alex.balakin2009

I would look for a loose main voltage feed, often a wiggle test of the power wires will show up a poor contact, check battery terminals are clean and tight and earths are all clean and tight as well, start here.

Mhpautos
I also have an 02 si and my diagnostic plug under the dash is not working and I am unable to unlock my doors from inside when the car is off. I'm wondering what fuse (if this is the problem) could possibly be under the dash or hood. 5-10 amp? Please let me know if you can help or have any ideas.

Splcivicsi
Hey, I'm having the same problem right now, I'm just wondering how you guys fixed the problem?

Allanumanapiedra