FORD OTHER HEATER PROBLEM

2002 Ford Other • 99,000 miles

What could the problem be I have no heating (warm) in my van, I have already tried bleeding the pipes, replaced the thermostat, checked the heating matrix, I have a mechanic who has spent the last few hours going over everything he can think of and still no heat, even he is stumped wondered if anyone could help

ARE THE HOSES GETTING HOT AT THE REAR HEATER. UNCOMFORTABLE TO HOLD FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME?

AT THE SAME TIME----ARE THE RADIATOR HOSES GETTING HOT?

WHAT WAS DONE PRIOR TO THIS "NO HEAT" SITUATION?

HAVE HOSES BEEN REPLACED?

IS THIS THE 1ST YOU TRIED TO USE IT IN A WHILE. OR IT WAS FINE, THEN SUDDENLY NOT?

I DON'T KNOW YOUR SYSTEM SET UP----IT COULD BE "DOORS/ MOTORS/ OR VALVES

IF IT'S CIRCULATIONI MAY CAN AID YOU

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WRITE US A NOVEL (WE DO) THE MORE INFO, THE BETTER FOR US!

I'M RUNNING THE FACTORY HEATER CORE---A HOMEMADE "AUXILIARY HEATER" (THE "SAHARA BREEZE". IF YOU WILL!) AND A HEATED OFFENHAUSER INTAKE MANIFOLD OFF OF MY 1977 CJ 5 258 INLINE 6 CYLINDER ENGINEIT TOOK ME A COUPLE OF YEARS OF SORTA STUDYING/ BEING COLDER THAN I SHOULDA BEEN AS TO WHY I WAS NOT GETTING THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE HEATED WATERIMMA PLUMBER----IT DAWNED ON ME ONE DAY AT WORK, WHILE PIPING SOME STUFF IN A PLANT, AS TO WHAT TO TRY. GOOD TO GO NOW!

YOUR TURN