NO REAR BRAKE PRESSURE 02 EDDIE BAUER

2002 Ford Explorer • V8 AWD Automatic • 181,000 miles

2002 FORD EXPLORER EDDIE BAUER I CHANGE BRAKE PADS I AM GETTING NO REAR PRESSURE EVEN AFTER BLEEDING THEM AND REPLACING MASTER CYLINDER
NLOPEZ7387

You have a tripped proportioning valve loosen rear bleeders stomp pedal until you get fluid to the rear. If this fails sometimes it will. Bleed left front caliper then rf caliper then rr brake then lr. This usually resets this valve if not reply again and we can try some other things. Thanks billymac

Billymac
Thank you for your feedback. I am still stuck and frustrated. Never had this happen before

NLOPEZ7387
I have had this happen many times. You have fluid coming out of the cylinder at both ports?

If yes go down to the proportioning valve open the line where it comes from the master. Do you have fluid there?

If yes open each line at the port and force fluid through the port.

Now if you have no fluid comeing out of the cylinder then the master is defective.

Billymac