HORN BLOWS, HEADLIGHTS FLASH

2002 Dodge Ram • 145,000 miles

Horn blows, headlights flash. When truck is not running, and continues when started took it home 1 mile, got out of the truck blowing stopped. When I started it again the lights
were flashing but horn was not blowing. Started it again and the problem is gone. For now. The Battery is original. But starts fine. What do you think? Thanks, Bob
Rarnold2012

Is there an alarm system on truck? Any other weird electrical happenings?

Docfixit
No alarm, or remote locking system

Rarnold2012
I'm am waiting for an answer, I should not have to wait so long !

Rarnold2012
Sorry for delay this is not my job just do this when not working as all moderators do. Any warning lights on? Have had BATT load tested and ALT checked? Batt connections clean and tight? Any info would be helpful ie. Recent repairs ect.

Docfixit
Back to the problem. No warning lts on. Cleaned terminals and had load test on battery its ok, Alt is charging by gauge, had no electrical repairs. The truck hasen't had the problem since that one time. I'm trying to find out what happened so it don't happen again. Any more Ideas? Bob

I found the problem myself (TSB 08-016-02) in case another customer needs help

Rarnold2012