DODGE RAM HEATER PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Ram • 87,000 miles

I got a 2002 dodge ram 1500. The heater blows warm air but not hot hot. When I put the heater in full blast it only gets warm {to like room temp warm} radiator, fan clutch, heater core, thermostat. "Well I have not done it my self my mechanic did." But is this normal could their be some thing wrong
Michael1128

IS the engine running at a normal operating temp? Has the heater core been flushed?

Yes engine running @ normal temp and heater core has been replaced with new one not flushed

Michael1128
The last things left are to make sure there are no air blocks and the blend air door is opening fully.

How would I check that?

Michael1128
To bleed the air from the system, I will start the car and loosen the return line from the heater core to see if any air comes out. NOTE: Coolant will come out too. As far as the blend air door, you need to see if it is working when you change from cool to heat.

.