I HAVE NO TAIL LIGHTS.

2002 Dodge Caravan • 173,000 miles

The brake lights and the turn signals work fine. I have checked the fuses and the bulbs and they are both fine. Please help.
Blueeyespdc

So the running lights are inop front and rear?Also you have power to both sides of the parking light fuse?

That is correct. I have turn signals flashers and brake lights but no running lights. And it just happened all the sudden. There was a minor impact to rear dont know if that has anything to do with it or not. It only dented the bumper did not hit the lights.

Blueeyespdc
So is there power to both sides of you parking light fuse?

I didnt check that I just checked to see that the fuses were not blown there is a seperate fuse for the left and right side. They both look unblown.

Blueeyespdc
You should have power to both sides of fuse number 2 and 3 turn the parking lights on and check for power to both sides of the fuses.

If I dont what could cause that.

Blueeyespdc
We would have to start looking at the relays.

Ok I will check that tomorrow. So I check witha test light where the fuses go into the box? Is there a specific relay for the running/tail lights?

Blueeyespdc
Lets see if there is power across both sides of the fuses first and go from there.

I checked with a simple test light and there is nothin at the fuses. What now?

Blueeyespdc
Page 1 of 2