WONT START

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 113,574 miles

2002 PT Cruiser wont start - thought I ran out of gas but it didnt do any sputtering sounds before the engine just shut down. Towed the car home - no pressure in the bleeder valve for the gas so we replaced the fuel pump. Still wouldnt start. Ran the codes from the odometer P0340 - no camshaft position sensor signal at PCM - so we replaced the camshaft sensor - P1684 Battery was disconnected within last 50 starts - fuse error - burnt out IOD - so replaced that - also replaced the battery after it died from trying to start it so much - STILL WONT TURN ALL THE WAY OVER - it tries but never gets there. Please help -
Genipher32

I am havein the same problem same code dome some of the same things been told it was the timeing belt goin to break down and take it to the shop monday if you e mail me or look me up on here I will tell you what they say or if you have fixed it let me know how please user name scottndanielle posted the fule pump question on this same page

Scottndanielle